Crispy Oven Roasted Potatoes make the perfect side. Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside and seasoned to perfection.
Ingredient Notes and Health Benefits:
Yukon Gold and Red Potatoes: Packed with vitamins and minerals, potatoes make the perfect side.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Rich in healthy fats and antioxidants.
Dried Basil: A great source of vitamin K, dried basil provides a savory flavor.
Dried Thyme: Has so many benefits! It helps maintain a healthy immune system, promotes a healthy blood pressure, helps ease stomach discomfort and improves blood circulation.
Garlic Powder: Also has so many benefits! It helps reduce high blood pressure, reduce cholesterol, triglycerides and blood sugar, and can help prevent against cancer.
How to Make Crispy Oven Roasted Potatoes:
Crispy Oven Roasted Potatoes are so easy to make. You’ll need a strainer, knife, cutting board, large mixing bowl, parchment paper, baking sheets and you’re all set. Let’s get started.
1st Step: Place potatoes into a strainer and wash with filtered water. Place on a paper towel to dry.
2nd Step: Using a sharp knife (I use this one from Global and I love it), cut potatoes into bite size pieces and place into a mixing bowl.
3rd Step: Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with seasonings and stir to coat potatoes.
4th Step: Pour potatoes onto parchment paper on a baking sheet. Spread potatoes out so they are not overlapping.
5th Step: Place baking sheets in the oven and bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring potatoes half way through.
Make sure to check out these other Chef Nat recipes: Honey Balsamic Glazed Salmon, Oat Flour Banana Bread and Tuna Salmon Poke Bowl.
5 yukon gold potatoes 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
5 red potatoes
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp wine infused sea salt
1 tbsp ground black pepper
1 tbsp dried basil
1 tbsp dried thyme
2 tsp paprika
2. Place potatoes into a strainer and rinse with water.
3. Place potatoes onto a paper towel to dry.
4. Place potatoes onto a cutting board, cut into bite sized pieces and then place into a large mixing bowl.
5. Drizzle potatoes with olive oil and then sprinkle with seasonings.
6. Using a large spoon, stir potatoes to evenly coat in olive oil and seasonings.
7. Place aluminum foil onto a baking sheet.
8. Pour potatoes onto foil and spread them out evenly so there is no overlap.
9. Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes, flipping the potatoes half way through.
5 yukon gold potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees