Goat Cheese Prosciutto Flatbread has melted goat cheese, crispy prosciutto, caramelized onions, fresh arugula and balsamic glaze. Ready in under 15 minutes it’s the perfect appetizer or quick dinner.
Ingredient Notes and Health Benefits:
Fresh Garlic: High in vitamin C, B6 and manganese, fresh garlic adds so much flavor to the homemade teriyaki sauce.
Prosciutto: A thinly sliced meat that is aged during a dry-curing process. A great source of protein and so tasty.
Arugula: A leafy green with a slightly bitter and peppery taste, arugula is very high in antioxidants.
Balsamic Glaze: Adds a little bit of sweetness to this recipe, I buy mine from Trader Joe’s.
How to Make Goat Cheese Prosciutto Flatbread:
Goat Cheese Prosciutto Flatbread is so easy to make. We will caramelize the onions, add the ingredients to the flatbread and bake them in the oven. Let’s get started!
1st Step: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2nd Step: Caramelize the onions by placing the butter an sliced onions into a skillet and cooking them, stirring often, until they turn brown.
3rd Step: Place flatbreads onto parchment paper on baking sheets.
4th Step: Brush flatbread with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic.
5th Step: Add caramelized onions, prosciutto and goat cheese.
6th Step: Place baking sheets into the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
7th Step: Top with arugula and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
4 Indian style garlic flatbread 1. Preheat oven to 425.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
4 tbsp grass fed salted butter
1 yellow onion, sliced and caramelized
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 slices prosciutto
1/4 cup goat cheese
1/2 cup arugula
2 tbsp balsamic glaze
2. Using a sharp knife, slice onions.
3. Place butter into a skillet and add onions. Cook over medium heat until they turn brown (3-4 mins).
4. Place flatbread onto parchment paper on a baking sheets.
5. Using a sharp knife, finely chop garlic.
6. Brush flatbread with olive oil.
7. Sprinkle garlic.
8. Add caramelized onions, prosciutto and goat cheese.
9. Place baking sheets into the oven and bake at 425 for 10 minutes.
10. Add arugula and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
4 Indian style garlic flatbread
1. Preheat oven to 425.